Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas Morning
Wow...It finally has arrived. We had a wonderful Christmas Eve...Worked at church in the morning and then back to church at 4:45 for the first of three services. They all were very different and very well attended and very well planned. I would think that there were probably 300 people at each of the first two and then a good 700 at the midnight service. Such celebrating of the birth of Jesus. We were home by 1:15 and then right to bed. This morning it's good music and the smell of baking. The apple pie is in the oven and another batch of cookies ready to bake since we either ate them all or gave lots away. Now it's just those last minute things that I have time to do. The Michigan kids probably will arrive early afternoon and Eric, Kat and Andrew should be here the middle of the afternoon as well. It will be crazy Christmas Day for a while. I'll love every minute. Then Copper Harbor Pastys for supper, apple pie and cookies and more. It's the cooks afternoon off. Yahoo. I'm going to watch everything that happens. Tomorrow the Michigan family will go back home and on to other things. I have no plans to take the tree down. Goodness my 2007 cards stayed up all year. Merry Christmas everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment