Tuesday, November 13, 2018
Tuesday...
It's been a while. And I've been here all the time. We're continuing to get ready for winter. Leaves need to be raked or mulched. Noah and I had a blast with leaves last Fri. Woo...it was a dirty blast but we did have lots of fun. More leaves need to get to the garden. We were to have snow over night but that didn't happen. It's just a bit cooler. I'm doing lots of sewing and getting ready for another sale in Dec. And Advent is just around the corner. I have the church youth group help with getting a bunch of stuff from the attic storage to the first floor storage area that we will use in decorating the sanctuary, chapel and west entrance the last week of Nov. And I also decided on the menu and grocery shopping lists for Georgia Thanksgiving weekend. Woo...those are two big jobs that I don't need to do a ton of thinking about for at least a while. Tomorrow is a dentist visit as well as lunch with my teacher friends. Thursday Soup Kitchen and hair cut and choir and Friday...the kidos. Sat. another trip to church getting ready for the Umoja Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. I'm doing the table decorating for that event. And then Mon. check up with the doctor and then getting everything together for the trip to Georgia on Wed. Woo...Sometimes I feel like I'm coming and going at the same time. I guess it's a good thing to keep my brain working. I'm back at the Y again. I have had some hip pain issues but I think they are on the mend. That's a very good thing. So...NOW...I need to keep my eyes on the calendar and try to stay on track.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment