Funny...Doug for Dug! What was I thinking. Who knows...Yup...the brain is first to go...maybe.
Spring is BACK! Woo. Woo. Today fri...the kids come for the day and Noah and I were outside for most of the day. What fun and now a shower...and ready for bed...7 pm...Pacers playing Cleveland...That's the evening's entertainment. Scratched and scratched today. Moved a few flowers. Dug out stuff and took a walk around the block this afternoon and to a neighbor's garage sale. Bought a hoe. Can't believe I've gardened for so long without a hoe. Filled some pots...worked on the little pond with Noah. He dug another big hole and then filled it in before he left. Always looking for worms...spiders...rolly pollies and more. Moved the bird feeders around to avoid the chipmunk climbing the house to get to the feeder. Noah climbed the ladder to get some sticks off the roof. He also changed one of the bird feeder locations using the ladder. I pulled up a bunch of ivy. So...it was a very entertaining day. My body is tired. I'm not.
Friday, April 20, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Can't imagine gardening without a hoe! Sounds like Noah is a good helper! Grandkids sure are blessings!
Post a Comment