Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tues...

The past few days have been sewing bib days.  I have so much fabric all given to me...And...I'm trying to get rid of it.  All that it seems to do is stay the same amount no matter what I do with one exception.  Jo Pierces' fabric stash is about half.  And what I learned yesterday that her fabric...all prewashed is healthy and wonderful...the other stuff...nice as it is makes my head run...sneeze...cough...and more.  so...this morning.  I went through about 80% of what I have and folded...ironed...sorted and not it's put away.  Must be allergic to the dyes or lint.  I think I added about 12 more bibs to the stash. 

 I went to two yarn shops this morning to talk about handspun wool yarn...I'm trying to find a home for the Mi. yarn, but in both cases...the owner wasn't there...one being on vacation...Humm...My second attempt and the owner is back on vacation...I'm heading back to Broadripple and the owner should be in the shop this afternoon. 

I hope tomorrow the weather should let me have a great time in the yard.  I'm so ready.  Just to nippy yet. 

No comments: