Thursday, April 26, 2018
Beautiful westher.
Woo...I am enjoying being outside...somewhat...that is if I don't work to long. I filled 2 garbage cans with ivy and that was just a bit much. Monday...we put some of Easter away at church. Great help. Tues. it rained a bit...and I had a great two days working on a banner that I brought home Monday. Added a boarder and two kinds of braid. And it looks a bit more eye popping. What happens at church...the space is huge...gray stone walls...and if the banners are a bit on the weak color side...the banner just goes away. So...with the boarder that supports to all the blue Jerusalem crosses and other cross stitch work...the banner now "speaks". Woo...it's back at church ready to show off at some point. The banner comes from a community of Christian ladies who live in Palestine and North received it in the 70's. Today was Soup Kitchen. Great bunch of folks from the community that had a wonderful lunch with such great community conversations happening. What a blessing when it all comes together. Tonight is Choir practice. We are singing the Harmony Mass by Hayden the third Sun in May with orchestra. It's a beautiful piece of music and will fill the entire hr along with prayer and scripture. So...it's time to work at the notes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I may not know the difference as I did not teach school for ???? years. But here in TX a boarder is a person paying rent, a roommate etc. and a border is a edge around something. Please correct if I am misformed 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Post a Comment