Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tues evening

Things seem to be a bit simpler lately.  That's good for this old lady!  I put the yarn for slippers in the closet.  I have 12 pr. done.  That's enough.  Then started knitting dish cloths again and now I have enough of them so it's on to bib making time and I soon will have enough of them.  I LOVE making bibs.  It doesn't take a whole lot of fabric and they are all different and those ideas just come out of my brain.  They do take a lot of time because there are so many steps to making them.  I made 10 last week and this week I will have 12 more finished by the end of the week.  My hope is to have fun at the Sec. Presb. fall bazaar getting rid of all of this stuff.  St. Luke's UMC also has a good sale.  I love making bibs among other things.  And my stash of fabric keeps me going for a long time thanks to all my friends that gave me their stashes! 

The Y continues to call and I really enjoy that place going early in the morning and then around 4 in the afternoon.  So luck to drive only about 2 miles to the Y. 

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Your slippers and bibs are the best! You sure are keeping busy! The place we walk is only two miles away too! So nice to be close