Monday, March 26, 2018

Mon. evening.

Woo...busy..busy.  That's good.  Palm Passion Sunday went off without a hitch.  Matt. scripture and the visual/music were GOOD.  Today...Mon. was to be another work day at church but just to many other things came in the way so it's work day tomorrow.  New friend Mary will come and work with me and Ray will also be there.  Lots to do to pack up Palm Sun and get out Good Fri.  And Amy has planned a work day for the children who are on Spring Brake.  So...I may have some little munchkins to do a bit of running for me.  That can be a good thing.    I like to try something new. Still playing with fabric and made 8 more bibs.  Such fun...it's like coloring with fabric.  I gave a few away Sun...They were all Easter fabric bibs.  I do the basic sewing on my machine and then it's pretty patterns on Doris' machine.  What a gift.  Y still calls but I'm really tired tonight...Did only one 30 minute walk.  Left out late afternoon thing.  So back to my chair...knitting and TV and I'm sure there will be a nap somewhere. 

No comments: