Friday, March 16, 2018

Can't believe it's another Fri.

WHERE does the time go.  If I knew I'd make a million.  This week...hum...Eric and fam have been in LA for a wedding and fun...So...early morning together with Eric...Not existing.  But...I continued to go the Y.  Just not as early.  Still adding water to the plan and beginning to see that it's getting a bit easier.  Who would have thought it would be HARD.  Today...Fri. Fun, fun.  A great friend died about a month ago.  Husband of a choir member and have known him for at least 25  years.  His memorial service is tomorrow and wife Jessica asked me to do the flowers.  So not possible to turn a good friend down.  So...Ray H. and I went off to the wholesale florist a few weeks ago...ordered the flowers and today we played and played.  Such fun.  We made 9 table arrangements for the party after the service...2  large vases full of flowers for the altar and it was just pure fun.  Ray had a florist shop years ago...knows a lot about arranging and just a fun person to work with.  Jessica wanted garden flowers and we had a bunch for sure.  So tomorrow the choir is singing some great stuff during the service...Jim was a music teacher among other things like one terrific trumpet player.  So...lots of music and time to celebrate his life with us. 

Next week...I'll be chasing my self...It's the beginning of Holy Week prep.  So...there will be a lot of church work.  Things to find...place for Palm/Passion Sun.  and then on to Holy Thurs.  Good fri. and finally Easter and then after that...Yahoooooooo...off to Mi to see the lambs.  Well...JB and Family as well for a few days.  Yahooooooooooooooo.  We'll be out of here. 

No comments: