Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday...Wooo...

As I said...It's bib week.  And it took all week to get those bibs done.  So many steps and such fun with fabric and Doris' machine.  Lots of play time with so many different stitches.  Today I figured out how to do button holes.  And...grand total for this week 17 bibs.  Woo...I still have so much fabric that has been given to me.  Lots of scraps that still are big enough to make something.  Y continues.  Today I did water aerobics after the tread mill.   A good friend is the teacher and she really kept us going.  Took a horrible fall because the floor was sooo slippery on the way to the dressing room.  Worse than ice in my estimation.  But...No broken bones.  No sore places anywhere.  Just a good ding on my elbow that doesn't seem to be a problem.  I think the Y should be fixing this  PROBLEM.  I'm not the first for sure to land up on the floor according to my new aerobic friends.  Watching TV...knitting a little.  Hope to visit some yarn shops tomorrow to see if they are interested in the Kimmy JB wool. 

No comments: