And the cherry on top.!!!! Doc. trip...A1C went from an 8 in Dec. to a 6.3. Yahoo. Just proves that I can do it if I get my brain in the right place. Now the prayer is that I stay in this good rut! Doc. was surprised and just as happy as I was. Yahoo again. And I have a good church friend with A1C at 11. Not good for sure. Sometimes the body just does crazy things if the help is not there. And sometimes it just does crazy things.
So...the rest of the week. Boys came on Friday and it was another pretzel morning. This time with Cinnamon and sugar added. Got such a kick out of seeing Noah's eyes getting big with a long yum when he bit into the pretzel. It would seem that the pretzel hit the spot. This time Andrew only ate 1 instead of 5 and they took all of the left over pretzels home with them. We took a walk to the park which is proof that the weather this week has been warm. Infact...Tues. it was in the low 70's. And...of course I was in the yard picking up stuff. Pulling out stuff and working for at least 2 hrs. WHICH RESULTED in one horribly stiff body that was with me until Thurs. afternoon. What's going on. I really did hurt in most every way. The HOPE is that I remember that when spring really gets here. Little by little gets the job done. Thurs at soup kitchen we had 4 adults working. Woo...would be nice to have six but we got the job done. That's another job where one needs to stay on the move to keep things going smoothly. The really good part of that day was that the folks who came were on their best behavior with a good time had by ALL. Thanks be to God. Thursday I also met Ray Heilman and we hit the silk flower wholesale store and bought lots of flowers to use at church for Easter. A work day is scheduled for Wed. to begin putting things together for Easter and Eastertide. And then I need to get with the preacher for Palm/Passion Sunday and Holy Week. This time of year is busy, busy. So...that's it for now. That's enough. Well...that would include continuing to go to the Y two times a day. Early morning for 45 minutes and late afternoon for another 30 or 40. Now...that's enough.
Saturday, February 24, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment