Sunday, December 31, 2017
And now it's Sunday.
Woo I added an L which made wool. And we need all the wool we can get. It's colder than a brass toilet seat in Nome Alaska. Have you heard that one? Well...when the temp gets to zero the house furnace just doesn't keep up. I guess the boiler is not big enough for all the registers or something like that. That's my explanation. And we've been at zero and below now for a bit and there is more bits to come. So...I'm using my wool when I need it. Love my Goodwill wool blanket...my Kimmy wool scarf and the hat I knitted from Oscar's wool. I just bundle up and stay warm. Today church was interesting. One service was scheduled and then the sanctuary was around 50 degrees. So...we have worship in the chapel which was just a tad warmer with expectations of a small crowd. Well...that didn't happen. The chapel holds about 90 max but the hall held the overflow. The Sunday after Christmas is always the Wesley renewal of our commitment and dedication service and Darren does such a good job of tying this service all together. Very meaningful and worthwhile to hear again. Then home to watch football, feed the birds...Carolina Wren...hum...Carolina's would be warmer than here. Not to much planned for tomorrow except two times at the Y. Early morning and late afternoon. The sugar levels have improved and that's a good thing but it takes exercise along with diet. Tues...I'll be at church again starting to get Xmas back in the box. I'm going to work on the last Doris banner that needs some help. I'm excited about that having some good ideas of what will make that banner better and last for a long time. It originally was made for a conference but finally we have found a place and time to use it at North. So...I hear the TV loud and clear so back to the game. Colts won...Who would have thought. Pitts and N Eng. also won. Go Pitteburg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment