Yes...it's coming. Tomorrow it's probably 3 services at church. Could be 4 and that might happen.
All is ready for Sun. morning. And then it's a little of this and that for the next three. 5, 7:30, and 10:30. And then it's Monday and a quiet day with supper at Kat and Eric's around 5. I might do some baking sometime on Monday. I've been spending time at the Y the past two weeks. Diabetic numbers are returning to something close to acceptable. Woo...I can't do one goof and the numbers get out of whack. So...Good numbers are a huge goal at this point. I can get at least 3 miles in at the Y with usually 1 1/2 mile in the morning and 1 1/2 mile later in the day. I love that place. It has great new treadmill equipment and is not crowded. So that's it for now.
Saturday, December 23, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment