Friday, December 15, 2017

It's Friday again.

 Funny how Friday keeps coming around.  This week was pretty quiet.  Woo...what a gift.  Got a hair cut.  Woo...the air is pretty cold.  Made a cheese scone this morning and froze 3/4s of it.  We would eat all of it in a day if I didn't.  Walked at the Y this week...morning and late afternoon.  It's a 3 mile day.  Little by little.  Sugar numbers have improved wonderfully well.  Now...I've got to keep at it.  Did a little Xmas shopping.  I think it's just about finished.  Yesterday was soup kitchen with wonderfully well mannered folks eating with us.  Love it.  Last night was choir practice.  Woo...we have work to do before Xmas eve.  It's 30 minutes of singing at 10:30 and then again during the 11 o'clock service.  I think it's my 49th service.  Didn't go to church on Xmas Eve. the year Doug was sick.  Made a pot of Chick/Veg soup.  It smells delicious.  So...that's it for now. 

No comments: