Friday, November 17, 2017
Friday.
Well...everything I said on Monday happened...with one exception. Went to Sarah Ellen's Thursday after soup kitchen...Repacked some trunks that were over 50 lbs...and now there are 12 trunks. Woo...The plan is for Sarah Ellen and Joe to take 5 trunks back to Kenya with them and I with some help will deliver the rest of the trunks to folks who will be traveling there. Lots and lots of B Babies for Chirstmas 2018 along with toys/books/games/craft supplies for sick hospitalized kidos. It's the least I can do for children so far away. Tomorrow...Sat. Hum...grocery stop for hospitality time at church...visit with weavers/spinners at St. Luke's church. First meeting I've gone to. Looking for wool selling places for Kimmy/JB. Don't have a weaver or spinning machine! So..should be interesting. Sunday morning...church and lots to do there as usual and then early afternoon back to St. Luke's church at 1: 30 to decorate for a huge fund raising Thanksgiving dinner for the Umoja Project in western Kenya. Then the dinner in the evening. Then...clean and get all that stuff out of the way. Work on Georgia stuff and then we're out of here early Wed. morning for days in Georgia with family. NEVER a dull moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment