Monday, November 13, 2017

Monday...

Packed trunks...Eleven of them.  Woo...SEM is in great shape to move on to N. Carolina at the end of this week to be with family for another two weeks.  I'll see her again Dec. 4 for a final packing and then they are off to Kenya again on the 5 th.  Here again and then gone for another year.  This week...knitted again...laced a bit of the braided rug...bought a turkey for Georgia this morning.  Thinking about baking it here and then slicing etc. freezing and then taking it to Georgia DONE.  I'll miss the smell on Thanksgiving morning.  But...less mess for sure.  Bone scan this afternoon just to check how bones are doing.  Wed. is the next step in making a crown for the root canal tooth.  Thurs.  B and B.  So...the calendar is full enough for me!  Thinking of baking two apple pies before we leave for Ga.  I'll freeze them...easier life on Thanksgiving day.  Grandson Andrew turned 11 Sunday...HUGE Henry Potter Birthday Party Sat..   I mean Huge.  Kat's been planning for over a year Eric tells me.  It was fantastic theme party.  Some true POT  heads...Potter heads. 

No comments: