Monday, November 20, 2017

Mon. evening

Sunday was a block buster.  Had many things to remember to do at church and I remembered them all.  Then to St. Luke's Meth. Church for decorating.  The dinner was wonderful with about 200 folks eating together and celebrating the Umoja Project in Western Kenya.  This morning I unloaded the van getting all the decorations back where they belong.  Then lunch with my teacher friends...a bit of packing for Georgia.  And Doug says we are leaving tomorrow instead of Wed.  I'll go when the van goes so I need to get it together tomorrow morning.  I hope we leave by noon with the thought of getting to Atlanta Wed. at a time when the traffic isn't at it's worst as it would be if we left on Wed.  Doug is NOT an early riser...I am so getting him out of bed early, early Wed. for a day of driving is something he will do but hates.  So...tomorrow pack the ice chest with frozen stuff.  Add the mixer and electric skillet along with a good pan for cooking potatoes.  The farm house has lots of room but the kitchen accessories are not the best.  I would think no visitor cooks like we do for the number of days we do.  So...that's it for this Monday evening. 

No comments: