Just got to say that the braiding continues on the rug. But...need more wool so off to last chance goodwill again. Now...I looked for a wool coat and found it in the first 5 minutes after arriving...Did I go home...NO. So...kept looking...found two pr. of new dockers in Doug's size. Snow suit for Jared when he drives the tractor this winter...or for Kimmy when she delivers sheep. Flannel shirt for JB. A sandwich toaster. Looks new. I think it's makes Panenies Humm...a pr. of fleece pants for me to wear in the house...Getting ready for winter. I love that store...spend 14 dollars.
This morning I once again filled two huge garbage bins with garden trash. Got to keep going on that job. I have another week to fill the last one. Time to get rid of black eyed susans among other things. Cleaning up flowerbeds tells me that the seasons are changing. I like that. Never bored.
Now down to the washing machine to rescue the black wool that I washed. Coat is a has been. More braiding soon.
Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You sure got some great deals for a little price. Be sure to put a picture of the rug on when you get it done.
Bet it will be beautiful!
Post a Comment