Sunday, September 24, 2017
Sunday evening.
Well...after Wed. comes Thurs...So..of course...soup kitchen day. Plenty of food and a good visit with my church neighborhood buddies. The infection has gone away in the neighborhood buddy's finger. He was so happy. Saw him at church this morning and he if feeling wonderful. So happy for him. Choir practice Thurs eve. Friday with the kids. And Sat. a long day of choir retreat. Good singing...good friends...good food and a nice cool place to sing. It's been so HOT! And continues until at least Thurs of this coming week. Good church this morning. Health and Healing Sunday. Sang two wonderful anthems. And then great football this afternoon and evening. Colts won...Packers won...Can't get to much better. The Braiding continues and today I started to lace the rug together. Well, started yesterday but the rug wasn't looking right so did a little u tube hunting and decided to pull it all apart and start over with the lacing. Better job the second time. So...back to football and then to bed. Tomorrow...visit to church to do some decorating. I'm taking a wonderful driftwood piece that Jared found at Copper Harbor. He thought I would be taking it to church...No way I said...It's in the garden. So...now it will be at church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment