Thursday, September 7, 2017

Interesting Day.

Yesterday I decided to go to Last Chance Goodwill.  It's a great place to hunt through bin after bin of stuff that will eventually be packed up for somewhere else.  One pays by the pound.  I spent 3 hrs there just looking and looking and finding some really good stuff.  The bins are filled every 2 hrs and there are at least 80 bins.  Just a fun place when I'm really bored.  Spent 40 dollars and came home...looked on line for my finds and one thing was 100.00 dollars.  I bought 6 pr of jeans and discovered when I got home that 2 pr. fit Doug and 1 pr. fit me. That was not planned.  So...3 were gone from my project.  Found 2 NEW bras my size...that would have been at least a 50.00 purchase at Kohls.  And...spools of thread.  Woo...at least 30 new ones all different colors.  So...it was a fun day.  Today is Soup Kitchen...Farmers Mkt. at church.  I made 50 little bead bracelets that I'm giving to kids.  Well...probably 15 or so...And then first choir practice for the fall.  Supper provided.  That's great.  So...not a boring day.  Sometimes it's hard to keep me busy.  I hate that.  To much politics, DACA and hurricane news gets to me.  It's a sad time for lots of people.  But today the guys coming to soup kitchen will keep me busy.

1 comment:

Mom/Nana Schaard said...

Would love to go to that Last Chance Goodwill. Has Kimmy been there? Sounds like fun.