Monday, December 19, 2016
second quiet day.
Well, it started with knowing that the temp was -4 . I know that because we were on the road taking the Mamlin's to the airport leaving home at 7 am. Filled the van and a car with 7 trunks filled with things needed in Kenya. Woo...lots of weight for sure. Dropped off the car at church for Becky to retrieve. Then home...to what I thought would be a morning of sewing BUT...not to happen. Off to the Honda shop to drop off the van and pick up another one. The lease was up...or will be soon. Same color same car. Not many changes. We can watch video's now but sort of hard to do from the front seat. This afternoon I did get some sewing done but more to do...not in a hurry at this point. I finished half of a knitting project for a surprise gift to a great lady at church. Split Pea soup...yum, yum. one of my favorites for supper. And tonight knitting and it's Football night in America!...So...that's my second quiet day. The next three days will find an hr. or two or three at church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment