Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas Morning.

This past week has been slow and easy for most of the time.  Lovin' being slow.  Thursday was Soup kitchen and eating with friends from the community.  Just a great bunch of people.  But for some reason there was more food on the floor then I have ever seen.  So keeping the floor absent of food was part of the morning's work among other things..  Friday was a grocery shopping day.  I always enjoy being with people that are going by their grocery lists and in a horrible hurry.  It's just an interesting time to be in the store.  I got some last minute gifts...Filled all 9 bags with ??????  And ready for next week.  Chili is made and in the freezer along with some chicken veg. soup.  Sat. did some cleaning and hung some pictures..Took down the tent that was in the living room.  And...left for church at 5:30.  Missed first service which I probably should have attended.  The grandsons and son Eric sang at the family service.  That service continues to grow and the place was full.  Second service was communion and then Third service was lessons and carols with the choir singing.  It was just a restful unhurried evening.  Today there is one service at 11:00.  And later this afternoon we are going to Eric and Kat's for supper.  And...football will be added whenever we find time to sit a bit.
So Merry Christmas to all and to all a good day.

No comments: