Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Ready Freddy.
Woo...I'm ready for some fun. One more sleep. Food is ready...house is ready...gifts are ready...bank money is ready...I'm ready. Tomorrow is Xmas. Well, that's not quite right. Tomorrow the Michigan kids arrive and then Thurs at some point we open gifts and hang out together. Woo, woo. Today I went to church to clean up last Sunday and get ready for next Sun. The poinsettia needed to GO. Advent candles went. The Christ Candle is ready and I can forget about that place for a few days. It all will take care of itself. Then next week...Humm...All the Advent/Christmas stuff must go back in the box. That means over 100 nativity sets that have lined the window sills. Wreaths come down...new banners need to appear and we're on to another church season of the year. Volunteers are needed and I think I have some promised already. Woo, woo. It takes a village for sure. I'm planning two work days for packing up. So...always something to keep my feet going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment