Colts play tonight. Fingers crossed...Probably won't work but it might. Delivered a ton of stuff to Sarah Ellen this morning. That includes 650 matchbox cars, 15 bibs for Lydia among other things. Then home to do more sprucing up. I decorated two HIGH FLYER sleds that the boys used YEARS ago. They are in front of the house. Greens...Ribbons and more. Fun stuff. Also filled a big pot with greens I cut from our trees and red berries. So...something on the outside of the house. Visited Doris and met four other friends visiting during the afternoon. I think Doris really enjoyed the visit because it gave her someone to listen to.
Later this afternoon I started working with the sewing machine that Doris gave me. It's a beauty and I think I counted about 200 different stitches that it can sew. Fun days are ahead. So...now to knitting and the game.
Monday, December 5, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment