Saturday, December 17, 2016

Quiet Day

So...ice storm last night.  Big mess with the roads so today was a quiet day.  It started with making coffee and needing the paper from the mailbox at 5:30....It didn't happen...the paper that is.  I took a very irrational trip to the ground one step from the garage...needed to crawl back to the garage  because there was no way to stand up with all the ice.  So...that told me...NO paper today.  And it never arrived.   Tonight there is still a bump where my head hit...I don't think I ever had such a quick trip to the ground.
Watch TV...Purdue beat S. Bend and right now...Butler is all over IU.  Of course I'm rooting for my school Butler.  I put together two bibs.  Such fun and I have had the best fabric and thread given to me over the years...It's perfect for bibs.  Went for groceries and saw for sale Barley/Mushroom soup. Well, I came home and made my own.  It's sooo good.  This afternoon I started knitting again.  So..quiet day.  This evening we will make our trip to Panera's for pastries for church.  With any luck the streets won't refreeze.  Tomorrow is church.

No comments: