Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wed. at church

I posted on Monday but yesterday Noah came for the afternoon and we were busy, busy, busy.  So...here goes the day. 
I started the day with pulling weeds, digging dandilion and Johnson grass and pulling up ivy.  It's a fighter.   Then Noah arrived...we had lunch on the patio...It's warm enough...barely.  Not in order but what follows happened.  Playing in the sandbox.  Watering the garden with lots of water which left him soaked...(everything in the drier except Noah)  planing flower seeds, digging in the dirt for a long time and playing with earthworms...lots of them, playing with marbles, playing with dominoes, paper, colored pencils and scissors, watching just a little bit of Daniel Tigar, walking to the creek and throwing stones and sticks and finally playing hide and seek with Andrew when he arrived to get Noah.  I was bushed...he was going strong but I bet he was in bed before me!!!  Woo...i'm at  church this morning on the desk which is really simple. 

No comments: