Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Time flys
Can't believe it's been a week since the last post. Hummm...let me think. Two good friends unloaded their fabric stashes on to me...one sat and the other sun. Woo...some I kept and some I moved on to the Lutheran Ladies. There is a fairy tale about spinning straw into gold. I'm spinning the sewing machine with fabric into something. First to get finished are 10 baby blankets needed in Eldoret at the Mother and Baby Hospital. It took some time to sort through all the fabric and find places for the stuff I'm keeping. Tuesday Dee stopped by for lunch on his way to a conference in Michigan. Had a good visit on the patio and did a bunch of talking. Monday I filled 1 1/2 garbage container full of weeds and stuff from the front of the house. Woo...that was a huge energy sucker. Dug lots of wild onions...my least favorite. The front is finished and now more to do on the north side of the house and then I think I'm finished for a while. Moved all of Andrew/Noah playground stuff to the garden area and it now is sitting on a soft bed of straw. I hope the kids like it. Need to till the garden soon. The back yard is beautiful. The front yard...so, so. Today I spent about 3 hrs with Sarah Ellen and two other friends packing trunks with stuff she purchased for Kenya and tonight was handbells. Got the car back with all the hail damage fixed this afternoon. Woo...it was a whirlwind kind of day. Tomorrow starts with Bread and Bowl. Then maybe finishing the north side of the house and then it's choir. I'm ready to plant flowers!!!! We could use a bit of rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment