Busy, busy as a bee. I knotted or sewed 15 comforter/quilts for the Indianapolis Quilters Guild in about 4 days. I am determined to get their
stash caught up. Rainy weather has been very beneficial to the project. Can't be outside so what better way to use the inside while the Pacers are trying to punch out the Heat!!! So I sit and sew sometimes on the machine and sometimes by hand. I think there are about 10 more to do and I'll get them this afternoon. Sunday was Trinity Sunday and the church looked splashing with lots of signs of the Trinity throughout the church. And...Tues. I came in to change the sanctuary into Youth Sunday stuff and a huge delegation of folks from the Fellowship of UM in Worship and the Arts arrived and they seemed to be blown away with the visuals. Well, at least some of them. Their Convention is coming to Indy July of 2015. What a treat. Many of us have been to conventions through the years. It's an awesome experience. North hopes to host a worship service or organ concert. So that was the excitement of the morning. I got the church in shape for Sunday and then on to Sarah Ellen's to pack trunks. We have about 13 ready to go. SEM is taking 4 and it's up to me and her to find other ways to get the trunks to Eldoret before they arrive back here in Oct. It was a busy day. Today is work at the church desk, a stop at the grocery and then home, and on to Kat's to plant some flowers, then delivering the 15 finished quilts and then picking up more to sew and then on to a bell party pitch in and somewhere in between somewhereI need to make two pies. Gosh...not bored to say the least. Packing the day full. Tomorrow is Soup Kitchen cooking and then we will take Sarah Ellen to the airport at noon. Then rehearsal for Haydn's Teresa Mass which we are doing in two weeks on Sunday morning. It's wonderful.
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment