Sunday, May 19, 2013
Gosh...times really flies!
10 days...Hello everyone. Monday I went to church to put Easter away and get out Pentecost. Woo...my favorite Sunday of the year. Everything was hung by the afternoon and RED against the gray stone just puts the best side of anything hung in place. Tuesday back to church to put away Easter and Dee came in the afternoon for Supper and overnight. We went out to Chili's for supper with Kat and Eric and family and Kristen and family. Lots of good visiting. Wed. I worked at the desk in the morning and Dee left for Atlanta in the afternoon. Bell practice Wed. evening. Thursday was Soup Kitchen and then Choir in the evening. Friday was a continuation of working in the gardens which really also happened during the week at every spare minute. Today was Pentecost Sunday and the service was full, full and lots of fun. Liturgical dance, bells played, choir sang, confirmation for 6th and 7th grade students, reception after service for two of our staff members who graduated from seminary. Woo, lots going on. Tilled in the gardens today where it was needed, continued transplanting some hostas among other things and need to do some seed planting as soon as it gets a bit of shade. When I have a spare minute I'm also finishing some quilts for the Indianapolis Quilters Gild. Many will be given away next month so need to get my bag full finished. Sleeping continues to go sooooo well. I am blessed. That's about it for now. Life is full and fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment