Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wed.

Sunday was just fine unless one thinks about a two day recovery.  Woo...it was a busy one.  Then mondays big event was a yearly physical.  And...a sleep study is in the works.  I am NOT  sleeping well at all.  Doc wanted me to do this for years and I finally have given in.  Don't have a date for it yet but it's coming.  Took care of Noah Monday morning.  Tues. worked at the church again with banners.  Coming along and maybe I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I'm hoping that's the case.  I'm also helping Doris D with a banner presentation at her retirement home.  I think I know now what's going on.  Today...wed. I'm at the church again working at the front desk.  Doug is coming very soon to take about 4 more banner pictures that we missed or were not printed.  I also am getting things ready for communion Sunday/new banner/communion table paraments.  Weather has been warm and windy but should take a huge drop tonight back to almost zero.  Grr...Bells tonight Tomorrow is bread and bowl cooking.  And the cook is gone so I'm on duty.  Tomorrow evening is choir.  Sooo it just keeps on going.

1 comment:

Dee said...

The worst thing about a sleep study is how hard it is to sleep with all those wires hooked to you! !

Good luck. I hope they get some good information and can help out.