Today I'm working at the front desk at church. It's pretty quiet for now. Time to play on the computer. Woo...yesterday was a day to celebrate. 99% of the Visual Arts Closet is back where it should be...So much work but hate to say, worth it. I've been feeling like I've been living in the closet for a month. Most of the banners (over 100) are rehung. I'm waiting on another rack to finish that job. All of the silk flower cases have been examined and some thrown away with new containers added. Shelves have been added and checked and revised. I found things that I thought were gone hiding in cardboard boxes. What a job and so glad it's pretty well finished not setting on my mind as a to do thing. I'm hoping to finish it completely next week. Pressure is OFF. Working with visual arts items here at church for at least 35 years has taught me a whole lot.
This afternoon I'm working on the candle closet which really should be finished in about an hr. Easy, easy. Noah came to visit Monday. What a fun kid. This afternoon I'm meeting Celia to talk about an Umoja project for over 1000 students, their school year ending in Dec. Tonight is bell practice, tomorrow is soup kitchen, and choir. That's the same old same old with both groups starting up again after Christmas.
Woo...the world keeps on turning and it's almost impossible to find where to get off. I keep looking. Maybe if I open my eyes it would help.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment