Monday, September 3, 2012
Memory
Something tells me that I need to write more often because I'm forgetting stuff. So...Sat. was the Carnival and Isaac came. Bummer. Raised about half the money that was needed so plan b is being hatched. Isaac's rain just comes straight down for a long time. There was a huge rainbow when we were leaving for home. Beautiful, beautiful. Then Doug and I went on to Panera's for Sun. morning hospitality. Getting up Sunday was almost impossible but we made it. Stayed for just part of second service but went home early and out for lunch Rearranged the two Kenya suitcases getting stuff packed away again for another time and just did a bunch of sitting.. World Wide Communion is the first Sun. in Oct. and I want to use Kenya fabrics on our banner poles so I chose some nice lessos and got them hemmed for banner pole hanging. Today Andrew and Noah came over. Fun, fun. But...I wish I had a mother's energy and not a grandmothers. These two are so funny. Their little brains are creating great conversation times. I decided to take them to the neighborhood park in the wagon which is a little walk from our house. And...wouldn't you know it. Noah took a huge spill after tripping over a board and hit the ground FACE first with a huge nosebleed which also resulted in what I will think will be huge bruising on his cheek. Well, of course I wasn't prepared for this so his shirt became the blood receiver. We put him in the wagon which I told him was the ambulance and we headed back home with him lying down for a while. Didn't want that nose to burst open again. He has some great souvenirs for the day. Then Andrew has learned to turn great somersaults and that resulted in one being taken where the cast iron scotty dog door stop was. And...another big bruise on his back. Woo...Stuff happens. Today I'm also working on putting together banners for 3 more Umoja schools in Kenya. The kids at the Carnival decorated the squares and now it's put together time. Some are finished and more to do. So...soon it's to bed time. Another great weekend including crazy Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does Jared have to send the MI CPS to Naptown (Carmel).
Post a Comment