Wednesday, September 19, 2012
So much better
That's right. Lungs are better. Not perfect but much better. Medicine is working well. I think it will be sometime before I can say that lungs are clearer but and I can breath and sleep and cough with ease. I'm just not working outside. That's not a very good place to be at this point but I'm sure with more time that will change also. So..the sewing machine has been busy. Woo, woo. Jo P. gave me a ton of left over wonderful quilt fabric and I'm using some to make a baby gift for Grace...at church. It's a Humpty Dumpty wall hanging, baby crib quilt, 2 bibs and 2 burp shoulder cloths. All of this is in coral and green colors. It's been fun. Today is work at the church front desk in the morning and bells tonight. As usual tomorrow is soup kitchen and choir. Two busy days for sure. I'm into crock pot season. Great lentil soup last night. It surprised me as to how good it was. Found the idea in a library book. A few weeks ago I filled 12 pints with beans and recipe to give to folks and I decided that one was meant for me. Yum, yum. Crock pot makes a whole lot more than we can eat so I'm taking some to church today for Nancy. My good old teaching friends each got a pint yesterday when we went out to lunch together and a few were sold at the Kenya Carnival. So on to what's up for Wed. the 19th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment