Monday, June 25, 2012

Where's the rain

Woo...it's water world around here.  I'm the waterer!  The back yard is the world.  It just doesn't stop and thank goodness we still have the well.  Dragging the hose around is getting old.  So come on God...Do your part!  it's your turn. 

Other than that job, the sewing machine continues on it's way, trips to the library are resulting in lots of summer reading and life goes on.  I made 50 bags to send to Kenya to use as care bags for victims of rape.  North Church ladies are providing the contents for the bags.  Another denim bib got finished today and I found places for ALL the fabric that came via Beth.  The room is crammed and I'm lovin' every piece of fabric and have plans to use some of it.  I'm livin in a Yahoo world.  Time to move the sprinkler.  Keeps me busy.  Not much going on this week.  But sure as I'm breathing that will change. 

1 comment:

Fantom of Richardson said...

I can give you a name of a sprinkler company - however they would probably charge delivery fees etc. Lawn service and sprinkler - that is the way to go.