Sunday proved to be BUSY and we both survived. We fed a whole bushel full of people. To pooped to cook so went to S and S for lunch. Took Doug out for Father's Day. The sewing machine has been busy again. The fabric that I got in Goshen is now in a stole for our minister of children and family. Lots of detail and fun to do. Now I'm working on some cloth bags to send to Kenya at some point. The weather has been more than hot and dry so the well water has been working overtime. There are days when it's water in the morning and evening but the plants are looking like the water is doing them justice.. The deer have made visits so still checking on damage. They love bean plants for sure. Chipmunk's have decided not to move into our yard. They are smart after all. Wed. I worked at the front desk at church, today was soup kitchen with lots of folks but NO fights. Yahoo. Tonight we had about 5 minutes of rain. It smelled sooooo good. LOts of garage sales in the neighborhood. I picked up a really nice folding table for 5 bucks. It folds up like those canvous chairs and has a slated wooden top. . It's the first piece of furniture for the new tent. Yahoo. Don't think we need more. We've till not set the tent up at this point and need to get at it soon! I also bought some Heisey stem wear for .50 cents a piece at the neighbors. On line it's almost 8 bucks per stem. That was fun.
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment