Friday, June 29, 2012
God
Well, God did a watering job this afternoon. Woo, about time...we had one good rain with wind and hail added. And it's cooled down somewhat. 104 degrees yesterday. That's the best news yet. Got another sewing job finished. Our minister of children and families, Danyelle is fixing up a nursery for baby no. 2. And...she needed blackout curtains expanded which now are navy with brown boarder,, which I did and I offered to turn her window seat cushion from purple to brown with navy cording since baby no. 2 is a boy. So...tackled the job yesterday and finished it today. The cushion is always a bear but with Doug's help in getting the cover on to the foam, the job is finished. I reused the foam and cord and used the old cover for a pattern. I love challenges and these seat cushions always are that. It's a wrestling match getting everything together. So, the sewing room is sort of cleaned up but could use a good sweap which it won't get for a while. I'm sitting for a while. Well, just a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment