Pacers won again in a BLOWOUT. Let's hope the same goes for the next game.
Dee is back in town. Hopefully we will be meeting Kristen for lunch and then Dee will be on his way to the southlands mid afternoon.
Weather cold at night...very pleasant during the day. Putting together flower arrangements for church today. That's lots of fun but I wish sometimes church was closer to our house. It's a time on the road thing.
Busy Sunday coming up. I'm ready to eat out after what's happening Sun. morning with bells, choir singing and reception for new preacher for first service and second as well. All would be better if Joe were not involved. He's a stir pot addition that needs humoring and was not asked to help from me. Good thing I know about him early. So...it's chill out for me time. I can do that. We'll carry on.
Friday, May 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment