Another game this afternoon and I aim to take a short sleep before the game. Today was a crazy morning at church. Why does everything come together all on one Sun. Arriving early to get hospitality off the table and on to the courtyard for a reception for the new minister and wife. Then...7:30 handbell practice...8 am choir practice for a double quartet thing, then handbells played for prelude, then sing in the choir, then play offertory and then I was out of there and on to hospitality to see the miracle my dear little crew pulled off. Time in the courtyard went well, took Joe home...then back to do all over again what we just did. Woo...I'm feeling a sleep coming on real soon.
Andrew and Noah sang in church this morning. Andrew had a solo. Fun little group of kids with Mark directing. Sem was back in town and to church. We'll be packing this week. Then she is off to a conference and back in town for two days next week and then it's Kenya time.
Sunday, May 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment