Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Bummer

Well, not a good basketball evening.  But I did get some bibs made.  That's lots of fun  time thinking up new ways to make babies look good in their bibs.  Sending a few again to Kenya baby caretakers.  Tilled the garden again and last evening planted melons, broccoli and squash.  Now...the challenge is keeping them alive.  It's worse then taking care of children.  Today I'm helping SEM pack trunks, and then supper is with the Hefners and SEM and who knows who else.  Weather continues to be wonderful but is promised not to last through the weekend meaning a hot race day. 

Doug ordered hearing aids yesterday...no excuse not to hear me.  I had an appointment with Dr. Batler of Urology fame.  I think he's looking for a needle in a haystack.  Nothing is showing up yet.  So...it's stay vigilant with the hope that whatever, if anything  going on will go away.  Well, that's my mental attitude at this point.  Doctors are paid to be vigilant.

1 comment:

Fantom of Richardson said...

Did you plant enough for the deer and other wildlife??