Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Tuesday Evening
Pacers are playing and making me nervous so I think the game will be over by the time I finish this. It's Miami with one win and maybe two. Hope not. Jim has been here and back once again to Va. Nice visit with MY brother. Dee was here and will be coming back again on Thursday for about 24 hrs. Nice brother-in-law. Flower and veg. gardens are coming along although they would be doing better if we had warmer nights. The nights in the low 50's just don't make anything growing grow. I'm having way to many sick friends. Kathy O had a pacemaker put in this morning. She has been one sick lady but should be out of the woods or hospital maybe Thursday. Ellen continues with chemo, Allen continues with who knows what at this point. I'm grateful for being healthy. Ears continue to hear better than ever with aids...Doug went to the hearing lady this afternoon with me and now he is wearing tester aids as I did. We are two old duffers that just don't hear very well although he is hearing better than I. Surprise, surprise. Tomorrow I'm working at church on the front desk and bells tomorrow night. Last time before fall. Love having my Wed. evenings at home. That's about it for now. One minute to go and one point ahead. To close to call.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment