Friday, March 23, 2012
This week
The week has been pretty tame compared to last weekend. But...it was busy none the less. I'm moving on with the quilt top. It's about 2/3rds finished. There is no rush but I do like to keep moving. Speaking of moving. Our new minister moved with the family to be nearer to North. They bought a cute little old house and Tues was the last minute cleaning. Well, not only cleaning but painting and somehow I got that job along with another lady. By the afternoon I had painted 4 different rooms with 4 different colors. Some was baseboard, some new plaster but the first room was a bedroom and I covered all 4 walls with a bit of help. Woo...I'm getting to old for that as I realized Tues. night when I thought I hurt in every muscle. I just have never remembered what all that work does to the body. But I can say I really had something to show for the day. I spent some time making doctor appointments. One for a thyroid checkup, and one for an asthma evaluation. I also have an appointment for an injection in my foot which should help but that doesn't happen until after Easter. So...I'm hoping the body work is finished for a while at some point. The weather continues to be warm with every flower on every tree and bush in bloom. It's beautiful. Today is a bit cooler with some rain. It's B Ball time. Back to see N. C. and later IU and Kentucky. Woo...I hope we win that game. It will be tough. Last time we played Kentucky we beat them and I would imagine that will be great motivation for Kent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment