Thursday, February 16, 2012

Woo. 9 days later

Where does the time go...Guess you all know I'm getting older by the minute. You are ALL right behind me. Well, some at a distance come to think of it. This week...humm. Still keeping the crock pot busy. Finished the 100th doll for Kenya. Now I need to think about getting them across the pond. Quilt tops keeps right on growing although my fingers really take a needle beating so I stop and get them healed up just to start all over again. I'm up to 62 whole patches...needing 81 and about 12 half patches for a queen size bed. Then it's even more hexagon disks to put it all together.

Soup kitchen today was fantastic. Still serving T bones this time from Super bowl rescue squad Second Helpings. Fed lots of folks and they were one happy bunch of people. Just a lot of fun although Joan came in once again plowed to the max. She is one interesting person. She comes on Sundays to hospitality and just loves Doug but hates me! That means she's been drinking again. I do wish she could stay sober and out of physical fights that bruise up her face but that is not Joan. She just cannot keep her mouth shut when she's been drinking. Results...Black eyes that signal she should leave where she is. I get it...she doesn't.

Hair cut yesterday...I am one short hair lady. Never have seen it this short but I asked for it and I got it.

Bell practice last night. We are getting ready for a Bell Festival at Anderson Indiana on March 3rd. Woo...did we work and it was a very helpful evening of slinging bells. That's about it for today. Miss the Colts...Pacers should be doing better but they are NOT. IU, Purdue, Butler all won their latest game. Choir tonight. Tomorrow I can play all day. There is nothing on the calendar. Woo...here comes sewing.

No comments: