Saturday, February 25, 2012

Recovering in Carmel

Remember Bushed? Well, the week just kept on going and today Sat...I'm recovering. Climbing, walking, carrying stuff, and all the rest of what happened this week resulted in a huge body toll. Uck...I need to be about 15 years younger. I've had a rather sore foot which I waited for about 3 months to get better and finally went to my favorite fixit shop...Ortho Indy. So...Doc. says... and I think he's right...that I have tendonitis in my foot. Well, I'm wearing a brace for three weeks and then back to see the doc. It probably has something to do with the Y and new sneakers and getting old. But...no restrictions other then the brace needs to be on when I'm not in bed! That's not a big deal. My plan is to get this settled down and then think about the left knee fixit job in the fall. It's been screaming this week mostly at night. Taking ibuprofen is not in my best stomach interest if I remember correctly. The fact that we will be in Georgia with Dee this coming week might be a gift to body parts come to think of it. Life continues to be interesting.

Dee is making his final vows for monk life on Wed. and other brother Rick is also coming from TX. I'm looking forward to spring in Ga. It might happen. It should be days of sitting in the sun, walking the woods and just hanging out. Woo, woo. We're leaving Sun. after church...taking a day and a half to get to Conyers and then back home starting Thursday afternoon.


This week I finished quilt patch no. 81, 8 more Kenya dolls and a book. The quilt needs 9 half patches and then it's put together time. I don't have a clue how long that will take.

No comments: