Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Day!

WOO...has it been fun or what? Crockpot got a work out, Steak and Shake got a visit. Two days at the Children's Museum, one of those days with the COMPLETE family and fun entertainment here at home with the Mich. family. Pancakes for every breakfast, stories read, trip to Lego Land after church this morning,was just a smiggin of the excitement. The toys have been sorted, a MI. blanket found and getting the house settled once again is nearing the finishline. Colts lost their last game...should be an interesting off season of recruiting. So...now on to the Pacers Basketball. Another big IU win. Woo...something to get excited about after the poor old Colts season. Come on Payton keep on getting well. No snow...warmer than usual and almost didn't need a coat for church.

I took Kimmy to (MY TITLE) Last Chance Goodwill. She loved it and we took JB back to see it yesterday. Kimmy bought a very good namebrand coat among other things for under 5 bucks. Yesterday a pair of cord. jeans for Adam and something else for 54 cents. Most impressive shopper she is. I bought another wool sweater to felt and made a hat for friend Salome. I'm sure there will be more trips when they are back in Indy. The second sweater I bought to felt I decided to wear it instead of felting. Woo, new threads to me. So...time to sit a spell, I can feel a sleep coming on.

No comments: