Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Wed. after the first.
The new year is moving right along as it always does. Monday was a day to sit a bit, run the sweeper, work out at the Y and thanks to JB...we ate at Steak and Shake at NOON. That's a first. Made two more hats. One is for our parking lot man at church. Another for a cancer patient. Yesterday was a church day putting Advent and Christmas back in the box. Woo...that was a busy morning and one I wanted to pass quickly so Alan and I worked ourselves into an afternoon of trying to relax. Well, that didn't last to long. Went to the Y and then to 5 Goodwills to look for a suitcase to send things to Kenya. Well, ofcourse at the 5th one I found a practically new suitcase with great wheels for 19.00 bucks. Infact it was the only suitcase I saw in all five stores. So...that was called success. Made another crockpot meal which was yummy. Started the evening falling asleep in the chair and then to bed! Today is my morning to work at the desk which I am doing as I write. Things are pretty quiet here. Two more things to move to the storage area and I can start thinking about Lent. Woo, woo. That's pretty easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment