Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's Tuesday

Time is dragging. I'm really, really ready for family. Our well defined traditions are changing which means more change is in the air. Sunday was quiet. Monday was quiet. So far Tuesday is quiet. Yesterday I got on the road and shopped at my favorite store...Last chance Goodwill. That place is so entertaining. Yesterday the store was crammed with Mexicans just having a blast looking through stuff and doing a super rescure job. It was a whole family affair with lots of very well behaved children sitting in grocery carts...Some for hours. It's a place that one pays by the pound and not by the items. So...lots of bargins. One is never sure what one will find. I call it a huge garage sale under one roof. I found some new to grandsons toys. I've returned to Goodwill the little baby things. No little babies. Did a little cleaning this morning. Boring, boring. Planning to go to the Y. That probably will be the entertainment for the day. It's snowing with it sticking on the trees. Pretty, pretty. It's not supposed to last because the temp. is pretty warm.

No comments: