Monday, May 9, 2011
Sunny Monday Morning
It's great to see the sun shining in the window. Rain is predicted again for tomorrow so today I'm breaking out the rotatiller. It's my one chance. Last fall when I put the thing away I had a horribly sore knee. I finally just gave up on garden work. Yahoo...not any more. My knee is sooooo good. I poked around in the dirt yesterday and planted a few flowers. More to come. Had lunch with Eric and family as well as Kat's family. That was fun. Sat with Andrew while we ate and we had some wonderful conversations. I love 4 year olds. He tells jokes that just don't make any sense except to him and we just laugh and laugh. Did a few more bags for Kenya, collecting matchbox cars at church for Joe Mamlin and that seems to be going well. Cars are great diversion toys for sick children. Packed trunks on Friday with SEM. That's going well. She will be here till Thursday morning and I'm off to the airport with her at 6 am or earlier for an 8 am flight to Columbus O. She'll be back on Race day the 29th. Wonder what the trip to the airport will be? Probably not good. Morning is cool. Hurry up sun and warm this place up. I'm ready to play in the dirt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment