Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Well, I've been scraping the dirt out from underneath my fingernails getting stuff in the ground. I hate garden gloves. Got to feel the dirt. Tilled Monday morning. Worked like crazy to miss the rain and it has disappeared entirely so...watering this morning. I was hoping I could avoid that. Not so. I planted snow peas, beans, onions, peppers, and two tomatoes along with a slu of herbs and lettuce. The heat is here to get things moving along. Last week, way to much rain...this week we are missing all the big storms. Never satisfied. Planning a trip North on Friday to see cousin Ada and big brother Jim. It's time for a road trip. Did some cleaning yesterday. It's crazy how one could clean the whole house in a day and now...two rooms are the max. with an extra sweep here and there. Should get to the kitchen today. I think the outside is pretty well done for this week. Cleaning the house is not one of my favorite things to do.

No comments: