Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday afternoon.

Well, I was out of here Friday morning heading north to see Ada and bro. Jim. Had a great time and then headed back home Sat. afternoon in the RAIN. It poured there, drove through no rain and then at home I thought the flood was coming. The ground is super saturated and the plants are saying HELP! Some I just pulled out because they were way to far gone. Others might be following. Such extreams. Today I did a little scratching in the dirt but not much. The herb garden is a mud bath center. Hard on the plants for sure. The temp is a bit cool but that's great since there is so much water in the ground. If it were hot there would be a major, major melt down. Maple seeds are everywhere so I got the patio deseeded this morning. More coming but I can stay ahead of this. Jim should be around this week. Not keeping to much on the calendar.

No comments: