Friday, November 19, 2010

The next Friday

The best thing that has happened is that my eyes continue to get better and better. It's 20/30 in one eye and 20/25 in the other. And the word is that it should get even better in the next weeks. I probably need some help threading the sewing machine needle but not much. We had a big work day Monday creating 4 huge wreaths and making other decorating decisions for church. That's WORK. Before I did that I decorated our own tree at home. Stockings are hung and I'm hoping to work on the diningroom and kitchen soon. That's such a great thing to think about it being finished. Yahoo. Today I got the car serviced for the trip to Georgia and I'm finishing up some church decorating things. It's never finished but it's closer to being finished. Tomorrow I'm meeting Patty and we're going to make more decisions about the renivation of the visual arts catch all room here at church. Cabinets will be built among other decisions. It's a busy life and I like it. I continue not to miss my wed. bell practice. That put me over the top and I'm glad I have another night at home. I'll probably do a bit of grocery shopping for Georgia on Monday. And...we plan to leave sometime Tuesday. It should be an easy trip. At least that's my goal.

No comments: