Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday afternoon

And...it's almost time for the Colts to play at Philadelphia. We have so many injuries. Will be interesting to see what happens. Busy morning at church. Lots of folks at Hospitality. I thought we were overpowered with pastries but it appears that all was needed. It's just full of people time. Last Sunday Doug made 24 pots of coffee. Andrew sang with the Joyful Noise group this morning. It's a bunch of 3 year olds and I hope that Kat posts pictures. They were so full of joyful noise...Andrew being one of the biggest maker of joyful noise. Zack...was a very little man was one of the songs. Andrew was so CUTE and so intense on doing his job.

PT is now over and I'm out on my own walking almost every day around the block and the stationary bike gets at least 10 minutes of my time. It's that old strength thing that needs big improvement.

We had a long but important choir retreat Sat. singing lots of new Christmas songs. Fun, fun but lots of work. It went from 8 to almost 3.

Tomorrow and Tuesday should prove to be very interesting days. It's take off the cataracts days. One tomorrow and one Tuesday. That starts with a pick up person arriving here at 6:15. It will be a long day. Doug says there is lots of sitting around so I'm taking my third super bowl scarf to knit on. I'm really hoping I can concentrate on what I'm doing. I wasn't so good about that after the knee surgery. Made way to many mistakes. Just couldn't remember purl three, knit three, purl three, knit three. Well, it could have been the drugs come to think of it.

OK...now to the TV and go Colts.

No comments: